Missouri Credit Union, an equal opportunity employer, is always looking for highly motivated people who believe in providing excellent member service to our most important resource – Our Members! If you are interested in joining our team, listed below are the current openings for you to explore. All Full Time positions include an extensive benefit package.
For information on how to apply, see Submitting Your Resume below.
Current Positions Available:
Position available in Columbia
- Provides support and assistance in the management of the Credit Union’s LAN/WAN network and data security.
- Assist with the installation and configuration of servers, backup routers, firewall, route changes, VPN Configuration, VLAN configurations, access-lists, port and NAT configurations. Have the capacity to troubleshoot these systems.
- Hours will vary between 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., with some occasional after hours support.
- Associate’s degree in Information or Computer Science with at least two (2) years’ experience in network administration.
- Must have hands on experience in Cisco equipment.
- Possess proficiency in the knowledge of computer network administration. Network +, Security + certifications are preferable.
We offer three methods for submitting your resume:
E-mail: Please e-mail resume to the MCU Personnel Officer.
FAX: (573) 874-1300
Missouri Credit Union, Attn: H.R.
P.O. Box 1795
Columbia, MO 65205-1795
Missouri Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)