It’s not really about us.
We believe in our members. All 33,000-plus of them. The 33,000-plus that make up our heart and soul. They are our greatest asset. We believe that without them, we would just be a bank. Because of them, we’re a union. And so much more. We believe in giving our members a reason to be members. So we give back to them. With great rates. No membership fees. A part of something bigger. We believe it’s not only the right thing to do, it’s the only way to do it.
Individually. Collectively. Undeniably. Our members are Missouri Credit Union. Missouri Credit Union is its members.
When you talk, we listen. Contact us and let’s figure it out together.
(573) 874-1477 | Columbia, MO
(573) 635-8007 | Jefferson City, MO
(800) 451-1477 | Toll-Free (Outside of Columbia and Jefferson City only)
(573) 874-1300 | FAX
(573) 817-5445 | TTY/TDD
If you are a member and have account- or loan-specific questions, please log into mcu@home and click Messages (top, right side of page), then click on Send Message to send and receive secure messages with a member services representative.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions that do not involve confidential information. And we’ll answer your question as fast as we can.
We are not a bank. We are member–based. When you work for your members, you deliver a completely different experience. At Missouri Credit Union, “our” members matter and we’re committed to seeing them and their money do more.
We believe that Missouri Credit Union:
- Strives to extend to our field of membership the opportunity to participate in services and benefits which membership provides;
- Encourages sound financial management through savings, the wise use of credit and consumer education;
- Fosters and practices the principles of cooperative pooling and utilization of resources for the ultimate benefit of our member/owners;
- Maintains and enhances participation of the democratic process at all levels;
- Attracts and develops the best possible human resources at all levels to service our member/owner; and
- Strives to maintain member/owner confidence through prudent financial management and quality service.
2017 Official MCU Holiday Schedule
All offices in Columbia and Jefferson City will be closed on these holidays and will reopen the next business day.
- New Year’s Day — Monday, January 2, 2017
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day — Monday, January 16, 2017
- Presidents’ Day — Monday, February 20, 2017
- Memorial Day — Monday, May 29, 2017
- Independence Day — Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Labor Day — Monday, September 4, 2017
- Columbus Day — Monday, October 9, 2017
- Veteran’s Day — Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Thanksgiving Day — Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Christmas Eve — Saturday, December 23, 2017
- Christmas Day — Monday, December 25, 2017
- New Year’s Eve — Saturday, December 30, 2017
- New Year’s Day — Monday, January 1, 2018